How on Android to add number to the black list: Samsung, Meizu, LG, Lenovo
Most smartphone owners know that their gadget can help block incoming calls to certain numbers. Therefore, on this page you will learn how to add a number to the black list on Androde.
- Add a number in an emergency
- Programs to block
Add a number in an emergency
The principle of inclusion is the same - choose a number and set the function “Black list”. But the implementation of each manufacturer of the smartphone (not to mention the possible differences in the models) has its own. Naturally, for each model, such a guide will not work, but by analogy you can add a number to the "Black List" on your gadget.
For owners of Samsung Galaxy S, A, Note, Tab and other branches of models:
- Log into the "Phone" application.
- Open the logs (or contacts if the number is stored in the phone book).
- Select a number, then press the "Menu" touch button.
- From the list, select "Add to blacklist".
- Near the number appeared a certain sign meaning emergency.
For owners of smartphone models Meizu M3, MX, M2, M1, Pro:
- Open the Phone app.
- Click on the number you want to add to the emergency.
- Under it tapnite "In the black list".
- Agree to add by clicking "OK".
- The process is complete.
For owners of models LG X, K, Class, RAY and others:
- Open the Phone app.
- In the upper right corner, tap on three points and select "Call Settings".
- In the "General" section, select "Call Rejection."
- Select "Reject calls from", and add the number to this list.
Owners of smartphones Lenovo models Vibe, S2, Phab, P, A, K5, K6 can add to the emergencies as follows:
- Open the application "Phone", go to "All Settings", subsection "Black / white lists".
- In the menu that opens, select "Block List Manager", click on the plus in the lower right corner and enter the name and number of the subscriber.
- If the information is already in the phone book or in the call log, click on the number and hold until the context menu appears. Then select "Add to blacklist".
For owners of ZTE, Xiaomi, HTC, adding to the blacklist is done in a similar way in the settings of the "Phone" application. There may be problems with Sony smartphones, as most models do not have this feature. You should not get upset, as there are a lot of applications on the Play Market, which will provide this opportunity to your gadget.
Programs to block
No need to go far. Take a look at the Play Market and install one of the most popular applications that will suit your taste. The most "running" are:
- Black list .
- Call blocker .
- Call Blocker .